Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sticks&Stones

2

First off, Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that the holiday season is over. The pine scent from the Christmas tree is gone, my vacation is over in mere hours, but I'm determined to make the most of this year, a sentiment I think we all share. I'm so grateful for all of you who continually visit my little piece of the blogosphere. So thanks :) Let the outfit photos commence.

1
(Zara top+clutch, JBrand jeggings,
Steve Madden flats & BDG fedora)

3
4

3 comments:

  1. I love that ADORABLE top, my dear! And your fedora is absolutely fantastic.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look!

    Happy New Year!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fashion style is simply amazing! I really love the combination that is so simple yet very perfect. Thanks for posting them, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online