Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Closet Inventory

With each impending season, I like to take inventory of what's still holding a spot in my closet. (The forgotten pieces tucked in the back from past seasons. Fall coats I'd forgotten I had. Thrifted items that just weren't logical to throw on in the summer heat.) The past few days, I've awoken to a fall gloom that's surprisingly comforting accompanied by a cool breeze through the window. After such a hot summer, I'm hoping the cooler temperatures are here to stay. Change in weather is good, but what's better is incorporating these pieces into my day to day life... once again.

Photobucket
*long coats & ankle boots*

1
 *tweed & textured tights*

Photobucket
*plaid shirt dresses & leggings*


2 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online