Thursday, March 19, 2009

Late Night Ch-Cha-Changes

The past few weeks I have been watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon off and on, mainly because he took my favorite guy's spot, the awkwardly charming and hilarious Conan O'Brien!(Coney, as I like to call him). I made a point to watch Fallon's first episode, and there were several moments that I cringed at the awkwardness and nerves he had going on. However, I've got to say he has improved a lot. I had given up hope during his first week when he laughed at his own jokes and awkwardly read his monologue, but the other night I tuned in again, and he made me laugh ...several times...and out loud.

So on those nights I don't have to be up early, I'll be tuning in to support the new guy and patiently waiting for the arrival of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

Which reminds me, I've got to work on getting tickets for June 1st :) I've seen him in New York, now I've got to work on seeing him here in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online