Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Desicions, Decisions

As mentioned in this post, I have a bit of a love affair with Sephora. With hundreds of beauty products, it's always tough to narrow down my picks to one lip-gloss or a basic mascara. Thankfully, for those of us with lackluster decision making skills, samplers are our best friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Give Me Some Lip: Valentine's Day Set @ $25
LashStash Macara Deluxe Sampler @ $39

Say "no more" to ridiculous debates in your head, say "au revoir" to pacing twenty minutes in front of one brand display (yeah, my indecisiveness is that bad).

...Don't get me started on the cereal aisle.

3 comments:

  1. i got the mascara deluxe sampler. it is amazing. i was going to try out one each day and then decide which was my favourite... but i got stuck on the laura mercier one on the first day and have been using it for the last couple weeks. the mascaras last a pretty long time... actually i think i have been using it for a month and it is still going strong. so there is about a years worth of mascara in that little $39 box. pretty good i think. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sephora has so many great finds and it is so hard to choose from, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend my life in Sephora. Literally. I can walk around for hours. The salespeople think I'm insane, especially when I always leave with Dior BlackOut or DiorShow Unlimited mascara... Haha.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online