Monday, December 13, 2010

Dessert for Two

Photobucket

A dessert in the oven is one of my favorite things, but when both parties are working all day it's not the fairest expectation to have during the week. With some leftover cans of pie filling (cherry and apple) and pre-made crust in the refrigerator, I compiled some mini-pies in just minutes and popped them in the oven until the crust was flaky and golden. The ramekins were the perfect individual portion size, and I can't wait to make some chicken pot pies with them next.

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable -- what a great idea!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet idea! Whenever I make pie, there seems to be leftover filling. I'm doing this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so tiny and cute!
    Love them.
    ♥♥♥, Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know what to do with all the ramekins I have besides make panna cota. Thanks for this cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online