Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

The past several days, for what feels like a week, the rain has been coming down non-stop. I'm always impressed when someone is dressed beautifully in this type of weather, especially since my first inclination is to bundle up in a hoodie and avoid going out entirely. Each photo has a detail I love: #1's turban hair cover-up, #2's stunning metallic coat, #3's vibrant trench coats and #4's WWD (I assume) as an umbrella replacement.

VogueNippon.Milan
sw_03_mcff09_ny_257-400x600
Fashion-rain-girls-Buffalo-
sw_03_mcff09_ny_208-400x600

images from: buffalo rising
, lane crawford, bruring.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the last one -- absolutely adorable.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. I am beyond useless in the rain!suchagreat little series of photos. In the first shot I love the girl's yellow scarf and trousers who is standing at the far left.

    Hope the rain will stop for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not this chic in the rain. You're lucky if my wellies coordinate with my outfit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last picture is so cute! I am so over this rain though. It's been raining here for almost 10 days straight.I wish it would have stopped days ago! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online