Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deal or No Deal

What you are about to read may evoke a twinge of jealousy, but I could not keep this from you. The other day I purchased this Marc Jacobs Peet shoulder bag in grey.

Photobucket
Here's where the amazing part comes in. I paid $118 dollars for it! Down from the original price of $1,150. In full disclosure, the price reflects my Bloomingdale's employee discount, but it was 75% luck for being in the right place, at the right time.

If this doesn't go to show that you should never buy at full price, I don't know what will!

What's the best deal you've ever bought?

9 comments:

  1. you did NOT!!!
    I know how you feel... i love getting stuff at a bargain too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooooooooly that must be one of the best deals ever!

    i'm really bad at waiting for bargains cos i just want to buy everything straight away haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gasp* That's an incredible deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm gorgeous BAG!!! That is such a STEAL.

    L U C K Y!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I was part of one of the best designer handbag deals ever!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you mean by the right place at the right time?? pls tell..I know im super late on this post but..WOW..!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online