Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let's Hear It For New York

My love for New York runs deep, an opinion that I know many of you share. For those of us that can't seem to shed that "empire state of mind", Etsy has a huge collection of designers creating all kinds of goodies in honor of the Big Apple, N.Y.C, Empire City, The Melting Pot, and who could forget... The City That Never Sleeps.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Translucent Map by MarKhed
Chelsea Hotel Shirt by zenthreads
Brooklyn Pendant by MarKhed
I Heart NY, I Heart LA Charm Necklace by TenThings
Mad Men Cuff Links by sherrytruitt

Oh, Etsy. I adore you.

6 comments:

  1. I love the translucent map and the cuff links are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is stunning!! I love NY so much!!
    I love especially the necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York is seriously the most amazing city ever!!

    please check out my blogs :)
    http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
    http://notthathaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good lord. I live for New York , and this post is just wonderful ! I shall find that necklace some place, it has the two best states in the world on it !

    average-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New York is such an inspiration! Thanks for including my pendants!
    xo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. New York really is a great place. Such cool items!

    dinasdaysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online