Friday, August 14, 2009

Into the Wild


It's 4 am as I write this...way too early....need coffee and I rarely even drink it.

I'm headed to Jackson Hole for my boyfriend's family reunion. Lucky for me, I get to tag along. There are a few aspects I'm a bit concerned about, however. Like the whole sleeping in a tent in the mountains...in bear country.

It was a bit of a challenge deciding what to take to the state of Wyoming, because my attire doesn't exactly meld well into the whole camping vibe. This camping thing is definitely cramping my style. Fo sho. Pretty sure the Gap isn't supposed to be your go-to-source for camping essentials.

For a city girl, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. :)

You guys have a great weekend, I'll be sure to eat a s'more for each of my followers, maybe even more.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online