Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tutti Frutti Smoothie

The summer season may be coming to a close, but it sure doesn't feel like it. The heat and sun still exhaust me after 5 minutes lounging by the pool, so I decided to make a smoothie from the comfort of my air conditioned apartment instead of making a run to Jamba Juice. Lucky for me I had the basic necessities to quench my thirst in less than 5 minutes.

3/4 cup lemonade
1 1/2 cups of strawberries
1 sliced banana
2 cups of ice
splash of milk (substitute for yogurt)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Play with what you have in your fridge or pantry. You really cant go wrong. Canned fruit, peanut butter, pudding packets, granola, milk, yogurt...there's so many options and so easy!

4 comments:

  1. ah that looks so refreshing, especially with this summer heat..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a new blender..

    Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds sooo good I think I am going to go make one now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm that looks great! thanks for the lil recipe!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online