Thursday, October 21, 2010

In Small Packages

Lately I've been resorting to the "less is more" approach when it comes to the items I'm lugging around in my bag. My overstretched wallet is taking a break, and my coin purse now holds my debit card, cash, and ID. Goodbye useless rewards cards, gift cards with $1.20 balance, and random business cards. Maybe I'll see you again once my mini-bag chapter is coming to a close. In the meantime, I'll gladly discard the unnecessary to throw one of these chained beauties over my shoulder.

Photobucket


1.Mini studded bag (Gap) @ $39.50
2. Studded leather mini bag (Banana Republic) @ $79.50
3. "Love It and I'm Not Lion" bag (ModCloth) @ $44.99
4. SR SQUARED mini cross-body by Sondra Roberts @ $60
5. Isabella Fiore cross-body @ $295

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of these bags but since I find it necessary to carry everything I own around with me, they aren't so practical for me!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Josie :) These bags are adorable, but I don't think I could bear to part with my oversized tote!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online