I love making lists, but I'll be the first to admit that it's not always the most productive process. Towards the end of the sticky note, unnecessary additions start to appear like "get gas","call Mom," and "charge phone." These simple tasks give me a quick sense of satisfaction as I check them off, and ultimately distract me from the bigger things I should be getting to.
This weekend should be quite eventful. Here's a handful of things I'll be up to:
1. Avoid sleeping in to make the most of the days. (Well, maybe Sunday an hour...or two won't hurt.
2. Early morning breakfasts and late night cocktails.
3. Avoid making lists. Trust me, there's enough of them laying around.
4. A stroll to the local news stand, coffee in hand.
5. An airport goodbye with my partner in crime/best friend/boyfriend (these 2 months better go by fast)
6. Ice cream, fresh baked cookies, or frozen yogurt to get my mind off of the above, as I enjoy the season finale of Mad Men.
What are you up to this weekend?