Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hair Raising

My hair, to say the least, is getting on my nerves. I've pushed off making an appointment, and it's gotten to the point where I throw it up in a lazy bun far too much. Until I walk into the salon and get that "why did you wait so long" stare, I've compiled some images that inspire me to avoid the bun and let my hair down altogether, practice the loose side braid or throw on a hat with some lose curls.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*via chicfaced from StockholmStreetStyle, Contributor Magazine, and fashion gone rogue here and here.

6 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for best info about for long hair. i like all long hairstyle pics. thanks u very much for sharing this site!!!

    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST master the side braid. I love the look but have never quite gotten it right.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice inspiration! I always just leave my hair long and straight and I get sooo bored with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in that hating-my-hair stage too. I either want to cut it all off or let it grow a few more inches - I love the side braid look with long hair!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hairhairhairhairhair! I love hair. I'm currently growing mine out because I got so TIRED of shorter hair. Now I love it.

    Thanks for the comment!
    xoxo.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fishtail braids are awesome. Wish I could make one myself. Oh, and it always takes me forever to go to the hairdresser, I also get the stares!
    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online