Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Very Fashionable Holiday

As the holidays approach, my mailbox is becoming more and more inundated with catalogs filled with gift ideas and new fall shipments. Urban Outfitters has put together some quirky and playful images to get us in the seasonal spirit. From pumpkin harvesting to Christmas light decorating and everything in between (dim sum feast included), the models are ready for what looks like a Southern California holiday. It was the lack of snow and their bare legs and shoulders that tipped me off.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(all images via Urban Outfitters)

7 comments:

  1. Haha, I agree. I don't know where these girls are celebrating but clearly it's somewhere where coats are, per se, an option.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too funny. I love the shoes in the first photo and the dresses in the 2nd and last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I love how UO likes to pair fancy sequined dresses with lace up hiking boots. Always makes me smile, but really, who'd show up to a party in those (unless it was snowing and they left their heels on the kitchen table!)

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, Urban has some great dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I like it so much, and this post has a great style!If you Are obsessed with glamour we could be followers each other, what do you think? tell me something!
    obsessedwithglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this leaves me feeling inspired to find cute new dresses for holiday parties :) ... the first two remind me of the whimsical dresses H&M is releasing this weekend with Lanvin, I'm trying to find out which H&M's in LA are carrying the line. Love the blog, glad you're back in the blogging world (missed the inspiration for the few months you were gone!)

    natasha
    choconaat: http://naatie425.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so funny cause I experienced a few Vegas christmases while living here, imagine Christmas in the desert :0

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online