Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shelter from the Storm

Yesterday was the first of many rainy days here in Los Angeles. In fact, the weather reports are showing a definite 100% chance for rain in the next few days. After braving the stormy weather, awful drivers, and flooded streets outside, I enjoyed the rest of my day nestled in my apartment all warm and dry. In an effort to avoid cabin fever, here's a few things that kept me occupied.

Photobucket
catching up on my magazines

Photobucket
a home manicure & polish

Photobucket
netflix movie & munchies

Tomorrow it's back to work for me, but I'd love to know what's keeping you busy while you shelter from the storm (rain or snow).

5 comments:

  1. It all looks so cozy! We've had loads of snow in London which was keeping me indoors doing exactly the same things...I love being busy doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing to do... like every night of the week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these photos. you have perfectly captured a rainy day mood. i used to live in LA (before moving to england) my apartment complex used to flood like mad at the slightest drop of rain... it's so funny how the city is so ill-prepared for rainfall.

    that popcorn looks so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that nail color. I hate that I'm a little behind on the jade/mint apple green nail polish trend, but still loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this looks so cosy
    Like the perfect rainy day in.
    Lovee the nail polish colour.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online