Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something in the Air

Smell is an amazing sense. Whenever it's good you never want the lingering aroma to fade, and so was the case yesterday when my nose became affixed on a perfume that was brand new to me. After a little investigation, I discovered it was Miss Marisa, a perfume oil made by Ebba Los Angeles.

Photobucket

Their scents don't stop at Miss Marisa. There's 11 others, that my nose is dying to sniff out, and their fragrance sampler kit is perfect for that. And with a description like this, I don't think you want to miss out either. "Wisps of Plum Blossoms and Cassis romance Fresh Mint and Waterlily, in a dance for the senses."

And in other news, this is my 100th post! There's no turning back now, and I'm so excited for the next 100 to come and whatever the future holds for my nook in the blogosphere. Thanks for all the support!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your 100th post. ill have to check out those scents!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online