Saturday, May 30, 2009

Delicious and Nutricious

In an effort to eat healthier (goodbye sausage biscuits from Jack-in-the-Box and DonutInn...for now), I did a little research and came upon EatingWell, a helpful website with endless recipes that look delicious and nutritious. For me, it's not that I want to eat junk; It's the convenience of grabbing something quick. On the site, I compiled a list of recipes and here's one that made the cut.

Photobucket

If you can't tell by the great quality photo (sorry), it's an Orzo Pasta Salad with chickpeas and artichoke hearts, plus one of my faves, feta cheese. I added some french bread and it's been serving me great as a lunch the past few days.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online