Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Your Grandma's HSN

So I've got to admit. I'm a fan of Tori Spelling. It happened after I started watching her reality show and read her book sTORI TELLING not during her 90210 days. Although, I do remember watching the late seasons several times secretly. My mom didn't approve of the content, which is understandable seeing as I was only four when it premiered.

So last night, I just happened to come upon HSN showing a collection for her jewelry line. Some of the pieces fell short of my personal style, but all of them are beautiful in their own right. Here's some of my faves.

Photobucket

This snake necklace also comes in a ring style.

Photobucket

I love how these pieces have a vintage flair, and the prices aren't too shabby either. Ring @ #39.95 and necklace @ $69.00.

Check out the rest here

Time for American Idol..kris KRIS KRIS!

1 comment:

  1. hi chelseaaaa its (f.i.t. neighbor) susan!

    loooove these - i have to have that necklace

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online