Thursday, March 4, 2010

How To: Gel Lined Eyes

There's days when a quick application of mascara is all I want, but when the day calls for a bit more, this is my eye make-up routine. Instead of a pencil liner, a gel liner and brush are the two essentials in my make-up bag.

Photobucket
products:
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Plum Ink color.
Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Liner Brush

Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express
other necessities:
your favorite eyeshadow
eyelash curler
q-tips

Photobucket
Apply eyeshadow. I lean towards bronze/brown tones, with a darker shade on the crease for depth.
Photobucket
Gradually brush on gel liner into the lash line making your way to the inner corner of your eye. Use a q-tip to smooth out any little mistakes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
Voila! There's my basic eye make-up routine.
Simple. Natural. & Less Than 5 Minutes.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous eyes! I wish the Indian race had light coloured eyes as well.. It is most enchanting :)

    Oh and nice tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the lip color too, what is it?

    I am also a Bobbi Brown gel liner (for special occasions) girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm addicted to gel liner too. I can't seem to use pencil very well anymore at all.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Einat- the lip color is "roman holiday" from Nars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gel liner are the best. I've completely become addicted!!!!

    Thanks Molly for the introduction :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online