Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Special Then, Special Now

You could say my love for tights began at a young age. From what my mother tells me, I would wear this one pair over and over. So much so, that she would have to wash them at night so they would be set for me in the morning. In my defense (although, I have no recollection), those tights must have had something very special about them.

After getting through that "one pair" phase and graduating from stirrup leggings (those I remember), tights are still a go-to staple in my wardrobe. Etsy has a bunch of unique creations, each with their own unique and special spin.

Photobucket
floral lace @ kelseygenna's shop

Photobucket
printed butterflies @ post's tattoo socks shop

Photobucket
embellished with chains @ uptights shop

Photobucket
cherry blossom @ RedBootsDesign shop

Photobucket
black lace @ iheartnorwegianwood's shop

4 comments:

  1. I typically swing towards plain black opaque tights, but those black lace ones are INSANELY gorgeous!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Thanks for sharing. My favorite is the tattoo one. (I am looking to buy them now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The butterfly and black lace tights are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online