Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Staring at the Sun

Photobucket
There are days that are gone in an instant, and others where the hours drag on and on. It's no surprise that the weekend never lasts as long as we want, and yesterday seemed to follow in that company. As the sun set, this trench was the perfect match for the cool, brisk air. I can't wait to pair it with a flowy dress and sandals for a future visit to a sidewalk cafe.
Photobucket
Jolt trench, Citizens of Humanity jeans
Boutique 9 oxfords & Mondani bag (thrifted)
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. wow, I really love this look! so simple and yet so amazing! those shoes and the detail on them is great!!

    thank you for stopping by!

    xox
    Bikinis & Passports

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple chique! love it all: the bag, the shoes and the coat. So cute!

    Http://blondesinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing...always knew you were bigger then this town. You are a perfect match out there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely look -- so chic. Citizens are one of my favorite brands, and I LOVE the bag!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm loving those oxfords! Super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you styled those oxfords! I didn't want to get a pair b/c I wasn't sure how they would fit into my style, but this look would be something I could def. pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, those shoes. Seriously, so freaking adorable. Where did you get them!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee those oxfords and that trench!! Such a perfect casual outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this outfit - especially the oxfords!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look how cute you are! Love the petite trench.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online