Friday, June 12, 2009

One Man's Loss Is Another Man's Treasure

IS THIS YOUR LUGGAGE? Well, you'll have to click and see.

This is probably the most interesting and hilarious site I have come across in a while. Basically, the site displays photos of lost luggage in an attempt to find it's long lost owner. For a more nosy individual like myself, it serves as a chance to finally see what's in another person's bag. I think I had too much fun.

Unclaimed Baggage Center is a store out of Alabama that also purchases lost and unclaimed luggage from airlines (proceeds apparently go to charity) and then sells it at their huge store. Items include obvious choices like clothing and cameras, but in one lucky bag, the store found a 40 carat emerald tucked in a corner. It makes me want to go on a road trip right now to the south and see what little treasures I can come across! Who's coming with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online