Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Away We Go

Today's post is a first. The computer I normally use for blogging is taken at the moment, and work is calling my name in a couple hours. So that leaves me with two options. 1. No Tuesday post or... 2. Blog from my handy dandy new phone.

As you can already tell, 2 won out.

I had planned on writing about another Out and About post, but I figured picture uploads would be a bit difficult on this little device. Instead, I've been meaning to tell you all about Away We Go. I saw it last week and loved it! It made me laugh and cry, the perfect combination. John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph play a couple expecting their first child. The movie follows them trying to find the right place to live and settle down to create a home.

I can't say enough good things about it. I haven't felt the same way about a movie since Little Miss Sunshine.

What summer movies are you loving right now?

1 comment:

  1. hey chelsea! i wanted to ask you, what program did you use to make your header? i want to change mine but i dont know what program to use... thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online