Tuesday, April 6, 2010

1 Item, 3 Ways

As the heat arrives, my outfits of choice will include mostly blousy tops and shorts. Imagine my delight, when a perfect top option popped up on my radar in three shades, styled with some adorable shorts, and with a pleasant price tag. Shoulder pleats and a buttoned back closure have me loving the little details, now I'm debating on which color would best suit my closet's short selection.

Photobucket
Silence & Noise @ Urban Outfitters $48

Blue, blush pink, or washed black?

7 comments:

  1. ohhh UO posts taunt me...it was my favorite store and then i moved to switzerland and shipping is ridiculous :( and i love this shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the washed black! Might have to order one...
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the blue one, love this look with the belt.

    xoxo.

    charming frivolity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink, pastels are so perfect for spring/summer.

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I choose all three? :) I also love the polkadot shorts!

    www.sarabbentley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm... i'm a little in love with these tops! they are seriously perfect. i vote the middle pink one. perfect for spring. xx

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online