Thursday, April 29, 2010

High Low: You're Blushing

With such a popular color like blush pink this season, it was bound to pop up in all kinds of dress options with varying price points. While this F21 option is a bit simple, it still has its charm with pockets (one of my favorite features) and a sweet bustline. More edgy and intricate, the Alice+Olivia is a leather bodice and silk skirt combo, with an exposed zipper just in case you needed more to love about it. But at 18x's the price of the first option (yes I calculated), it's not even in my cards. What would you choose?

Photobucket

Forever 21 strapless @ $27.80

Alice+Olivia bustier dress @ $495

8 comments:

  1. oh alice + olivia.... i love u
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Alice + Olivia. I just did a post on the line. I agree; the pricier version is gorgeous and so beautifully detailed but I'll have to be sticking with the F21 dress for now!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee the Alice+Olivia one, but my budget does not. So, I would be opting for the Forever 21 one, too. Which is adorable, too! Especially those pockets... ♥

    Thanks for stopping by & commenting...stop by again soon! I loveeeee your blog...your posts are short but entertaining...sweet!

    ♥ Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this style so much, such a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely love the Alice + Olivia one, the leather bodice is so amazing!

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online