Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hostess with the Mostest

Whenever I'm a guest at another's home, I'm always impressed by a good hostess' attention to detail. Besides their knack for your utmost comfort, little touches, whether intentional or not, always present an "at home" feel. Whether it's a place card at the dinner table or a beautiful hand soap waiting for you at the bathroom sink, here are a couple items to help pay it forward to your future guests.

Photobucket
Photobucket
by Timeless Paper via Etsy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Satin and Birch handmade soaps
via Etsy

9 comments:

  1. totally agree with you about the little touches... but those soaps look too beautiful to use! i'm happy with some nice molton brown soap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The umbrella place cards are just so cute. I can't wait to be a homeowner so I can host parties with these little touches. It's not quite the same in an apartment with limited seating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my umbrella and butterfly place cards!

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those name tags are beyond cute!

    Unravelled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those placecards are ADORABLE. I agree; the little touches make the biggest difference!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing!!! I need to get those hand soaps now...

    Enter to win a William Riera dress!
    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I take great joy in preparing my place for a guest! Love the butterfly name tag! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to thank you for the Cake Node Bowl that I won on your website awhile ago. It was beautiful! I finally got around to doing an official "thank you" on my blog...
    http://heatherseden.blogspot.com/2010/04/thankful-thursday-04-08-10-edition.html

    Thanks again! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totatlly agree! I was brought up watching my Mom entertain and she was always the hoestess with the mostess... always thinking of every detail.

    Love the umbrella place cards!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online