Monday, April 19, 2010

Seasonal Snapshots

It goes without saying that the grass is always greener on the other side. Just when the chill of winter breezes in, I'm secretly wishing for spring to arrive a.s.a.p. Little delights like these are just a few of the reasons I'll never get sick of the season, well...at least until it gets blistering hot.

pale yellow & pink & blue & SWANclothing sock garters & me
lace trims and embellishments

Nail Polish
sweet nail shades
from pretty in pink to nudes with shimmer

Rose in Dina's Hair
fresh rose buds in your hair

Beach House
sunsets on the beach after a day in the sun

(all images via flickr)

6 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous photos and what a good selection. am totally with you - summer is my favourite season. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love spring and summer -- especially the fabulous nail shades!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, summer can't get here fast enough! I love all the fun nail colors, the warm weather, and days at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the last image, can you imagine living there? ooh swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots. Totally inspiring. The last one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online