Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finder's Keepers

More times than not, thrifting for home-goods isn't my first stop when there's endless racks of clothes to sift through. Today's trip was a bit different as I scoured the home sections with a mission to find retro accessories. Armed with a list in case I got distracted by the racks of dresses or overwhelmed by the endless cups and plates, here's a peek at what I'm on the lookout for.

Uno, nessuno e 100mila
mason jars to fill with my favorite sweets

Retro Kitchenware II
vintage fans and hanging lamps
Light on the Subject

elegant Narcissus in the vase
unique bud vases in all shapes and sizes
bud in a vase
(images via flickr)


2 comments:

  1. I love filling Mason jars with colorful things -- so pretty.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you used my Flickr photo (old fan and canisters). Glad you liked it.
    las - initially

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online