Friday, April 30, 2010

Cue the Girls

I like to equate fashion shows to an all grown up version of dress-up. With the Disney costumes now replaced with designer creations and the make-up painted on by true professionals, it's what every girl was pretending in her mind. While there is something to be said for the avante garde make-up that comes down the runway, these fresh faced looks are easily attainable with a couple eyeshadows and lipstick colors. You might even get a double take...in a good way, of course!

Photobucket
gold shadows & natural plum rouge
as seen at the Emilio Pucci show
on model Constance Jablonski

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
pastel swept lids & matte red lips
as seen at Christian Dior
on models Toni Garrn & Anja Rubic

Photobucket Photobucket

(all images via style)

8 comments:

  1. I love the fresh plum cheeks used in the Pucci show -- so pretty! I totally agree that fashion is dress-up for big kids.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I wish I could achieve this flawless look! Lucy Laucht

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, nice fresh look! I love gold eyeshadow, I have blue eyes and gold really sets them off! Not too glittery, though, just a nice shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I want to put on some red lipstick right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold & neutral eyeshadow ♥

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pics,love the red lipstick & gold eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online