Thursday, April 1, 2010

For Peep's Sake

Easter brings far too many sugary treats to choose from. With cupcakes adorned with animal creations and jelly beans galore, the presentation in these desserts almost makes them too cute to eat. Nevertheless, my sweet tooth always wins out, and they don't stand a chance. Now if only I could decide which one to make. Option 1: A little eeny, meeny, miny, moe... Option 2: You help me decide.

Photobucket
Baby Chick Cupcakes
coconut feathers & almond beaks

Photobucket
Edible Easter Baskets
ice cream cone baskets & licorice handles

Photobucket
"Lambchop" Cupcakes
marshmallow bodies & jelly bean ears and legs

Photobucket
Birds Nest Cookies
Cadbury eggs & coconut nest

8 comments:

  1. BABY CHICK CUPCAKES! I bet they are amazing, even though I personally would feel really guilty for eating them -- they are so sweet looking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bumped into ur blog and just loved it. These treats are soooo amazing . Ok now i wan to go comment on all ur posts ha ha ha
    xx
    http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are all so adorable! I want to make some ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are too cute. I love the lambchop cupcakes...
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds nest cookies look like an amazing combination of three of my favorite things:
    mini eggs, coconut, and chocolate! I am getting that recipe!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! You sure know how to make our Easter girl. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't feel guilty whatsoever eating these - they all look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Lambchop cupcakes are way too cute! Don't know if I could sink my teeth into them. I'd be afraid to ruin them!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online