Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Made in Spain

As a teenager, my mother spent some time living in Barcelona. I can't help but picture her dressed in espadrilles and 70's styled prints while jumping on the back of a Vespa. I may envy her world travels, but these espadrilles bring me one step closer to the overall European style I imagine her wearing back in the day.

Photobucket Photobucket
Keep it flat in
Half Inch Platforms:
Tory Burch @ $150
Jeffrey Campbell @ $92

Photobucket
Espadrille+Pump Combo:
Madison Harding @ $195

Photobucket Photobucket
Caged styles:
Belle by Sigerson Morrison @ $240
Via Spiga @ $175

6 comments:

  1. Love the Tory Burch flats, but that espadrille/pump combo is adorably and so unique.
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! SO perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you mean "OUR" mom? She's so worldly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you put a FB tab on your site? So I can post articles on my FB easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the articles you share! Would love to see a pic of you on a baby blue Vespa with matching helmet :~)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enamored with thelast two!!! XXX

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online