Friday, April 9, 2010

Buckle Up

As far as I'm concerned, bib necklaces can stay hitched on the trend bandwagon for as long as possible. I love seeing them with the simplest tee or dressed up with a LBD. That's not to say I'm keeping my eyes shielded from other accessories. Say for instance, those buckle bracelets. If it weren't for the 6 inch circumference, they could easily be mistaken for belts with their notches and all. Made in a multitude of fun, fresh colors and variations, the overall menswear influence is almost forgotten.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Dannijo turquoise wrap @ $232
Marc by Marc gold with hinge @ $78
Mulberry bow detail @ $80
Kettle Black studded white @ $120

6 comments:

  1. thats is such a cute idea! i realy like the third bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious. Love the Dannijo one!
    xxoo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one from Mulberry - the bow makes it more feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I loove that turquoise one! So cute. Have a great weekend doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed about bib necklaces. That second bracelet is my favorite. I love the surprise detailing of the orange inside.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online